Let’s be real: breakups suck. A lot. Telling your friends, giving back his fave hoodie, and updating your Facebook status to “single” can feel overwhelming, but hey, it happens to the best of us, right? Katy Perry’s new movie Part Of Me shows how hard splitting from your former love can be, but Katy comes out ahead in the end. Instead of wallowing in bed watchingThe Notebook, she wipes off her tears, puts on her candy costume, and rocks it on stage.
Channel your inner Katy and get over your ex for good (or give this playlist to a newly single friend and help her out) by listening to tioatg’s (the inside of a teenage girl’s) “Get Over A Guy” playlist. This is not a breakup song compilation — there’s no Adele or any lines moping about “somebody that you used to know” on here. These songs will have you singing, dancing, and thinking about eying some new cuties in no time.
1) Part of me – Katy Perry
2) stronger (what doesn’t kill you) – Kelly Clarkson
3) Best I never had – Beyonce
4) i look so good (without you) – jesse james
5) single – natasha bedingfeild
6) forget you – cee lo green
7) riding solo – jason derulo
8) i dont need a man – pussycat dolls
9) titanium – david guetta
10) bad enough – all time low