oh my gosh! its the 6th of december guys! meaning there’s only 19 days till christmas!!! so have you gotten the christmas chick essentials? check your list below:
- the before-christmas party outfit.
- the casual christmas look.
- last day of work/school.
- christmas eve outfit.
- christmas day with the kids.
- christmas church service outfit.
- after christmas but still feeling festive.
this blog? its gonna talk you though the steps on how to be a christmas chick for 2012!
1)THE BEFORE-CHRISTMAS PARTY OUTFIT.
you want to look sexy for your boyfriend? classy for your colleagues? or are you looking for a casual-dressy chick outfit for going out with friends? here is a must guide on how to pick your dress:
1) which colour? (white, black, cream, red, festive green. any other colours are off the book)
2) which style? say you want a red dress.. here are a few different styles
3) accessories: do you already have them or will you buy them later. (this includes shoes, bags, makeup, nails ect)
2.THE CASUAL CHRISTMAS LOOK.
wool is a must have for christmas, so is red, silver and black. dont forget your wintry earnings to finish off the look!
3)LAST DAY OF WORK/SCHOOL OUTFIT
i would advise you to go wearing a casual dress. here are some examples i like:
4)CHRISTMAS EVE OUTFIT
go bling! sparkle like the star you were born to be, thats my motto for christmas eve!!!
5) CHRISTMAS DAY WITH THE KIDS
go classy. thats all im gonna say honeys..
6) same as above, go classy. but maybe for church it would be nice to be a bit more dressy?
7)after christmas but still feeling festive. go wintry!
hope you like my blog… email me email@example.com if you’d be interested in writing for inside the mind of a teenage girl 🙂