pretty cool, right? i think so anyways. 🙂 i saw this while searching on pintrest for some teen crafts, as i really enjoy crafts.. and i found this! You can use a photo, newspaper cut out, magazine cut out… basically anything! for these awesome pebble thingys.. they make great decorations for your room, and you could even get a stick-on magnet to make it a magnet! 😀
- you will need: glass bubbles, a chosen picture, clear drying glue, scissors, and (optional) a stick on magnet.
- cut your image to the size and shape of your glass bubble
- glue your image onto the glass bubble
if you wanted, you could make this even cooler by:
- painting on a border to the glass bubble
- using a stick on magnet
- use stickers to accessorize it!