hey guys, I’m Hannah Heaton- for those of you who don’t read this blog regularly, i am not the usual blogger, so you might realize that my style of writing is pretty different! So yeah. im here to do a retro eye makeup tutorial, and to be honest, it couldnt be more simple!!!
- get some black eyeliner and draw a thin line on the top and bottom of your eyes
- using a green/blue colored eyeliner draw a thick line on the top of your eyes, above the black.
- now use the same green/blue eyeliner to draw a thin line at the bottom of your eyes, below the black
- add a brown line using eyeliner/eyeshadow above the thick green/blue line
- add mascarra
- add a double coat of the eyeliner
- using the black eyeliner do a ‘flick’ (there is a tutorial on this in my older blogs)
thanks so much for reading this post- please subscribe to the blog, so much work has been put in to it to make it as good as we can 🙂